Thread: Any upgrades to a battle station for around a grand?

1. #1 Any upgrades to a battle station for around a grand? 
    PG LANS Attended
    Have 1k laying around and trying to think of anything else my battle station may need. Currently, I have a pretty current computer (i5 6500, nvidia 1070, 2x 256gb ssds from a previous build in raid 0) with a 24in 4k and 24in 1200p monitors (ultrasharps) purchased a few months back as well as a nice desk and mouse/keyboard (logitech G900 and custom built kc60 mech keyboard) . Can't come up with anything else I could possibly need or want other than a larger curved monitor. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Webmaster, Lead Server, Network, Media and Tournament Admin Jordo's Avatar
    PG LANS Attended
    I've been looking at the EK water cooling solutions and just haven't dropped the dough yet on it but they have an AIO solution for CPU and VGA that's pretty cool that should work with your CPU and VGA.

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/ek-...worldwide.html
    BAWLZ DEEP ALL DAY, EVERY DAY !

PG LANS Attended
    Thought about getting a larger case for my machine in which I could water cool it or the like. However my mini itx case just works for me (sliverstone raven) and takes up almost no space on my desk. I did pick up a DX Racer tank series chair on massdrop a few days ago and it should be shipped by the end of the month after they tally up the group order which killed half my funds.

Thread Information