Thread: BF4 Premium and the LAN

1. #1 BF4 Premium and the LAN 
    PG LANS Attended
    Are we making Premium required for the LAN so we can do the China Rising content?

I wanted to get a final word on this so I can let my friends that are coming down with me know for sure (don't think they lurk here much). This came up in another thread somewhere and it was suggested, so I wanted to double check.

Operations Manager, Online Server Admin, Event Setup Administrator InSaNeOldGuy's Avatar
    PG LANS Attended
    Jordan runs the games/game servers; I'll text him to see what's up. Last I heard it was mandatory. And it will have to be Premium b/c I think that's the only way to get that particular expansion pack by the time the event starts. (details here) It's a great deal imo; $48.99 for 5 expansion packs/20 new maps (click here). That's $2.45 per map... Heck we spend twice that amount on Starbux every morning :\

Operations Manager, Online Server Admin, Event Setup Administrator InSaNeOldGuy's Avatar
    PG LANS Attended
    Talked to Jordan.. Premium is NOT required for the event. There's just no way we can find out who has it and who doesn't, and it wouldn't be right to impose that fee on somebody once he arrives here. We'll play the existing maps only...

Thread Information