Thread: Anyone here order overwatch?

1. #1 Anyone here order overwatch? 
    PG LANS Attended
    Pre-ordered this back in march and played in the closed/open betas. The game feels fresh compared to the stale fps market. Anyone else planning on picking this up?

PG LANS Attended
    Pre-ordered for me, Beta was really fun. Like TF2 but better imo.

PG LANS Attended
    Played some beta while at dream hack. Was pretty fun but I seemed to really stick to only one or two of the characters, I think I'll wait and see if it goes on sale...
    Chance that this post was sarcastic in nature: 81.423%

PG LANS Attended
    I picked it up and have been playing way too much of it. I'm very surprised that more people here aren't on it, given the esports nature of the game. Seriously it is a lot of fun, and I think it could be a good fit for future Powers Gaming LANs. It is easy to pickup, difficult to master, and very well balanced.

BTW, the game is only $40 on PC. Don't fall of the Origins Edition that is an extra $20. https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/buy/#overwatch-edition

If you are playing, add me on BNet. Lancer#1845

PG LANS Attended
    It was definitely fun, and I WILL be picking it up at some point. But I just spent my monies on a new monitor, got in line to step up to a EVGA 1080 and bought DOOM... Got to save my monies till next month haha Not to mention I have approximately 8 weeks to get my Net+ and Sec+ for school, so another addictive game right now would be counter productive :(
    Chance that this post was sarcastic in nature: 81.423%

Webmaster, Lead Server, Network, Media and Tournament Admin Jordo's Avatar
    PG LANS Attended
    I'm with Bob, there have been so many games pushed out that I haven't purchased it yet. I've checked it out though on youtube and live feeds and it looks cool, very similar to TF2. I'm interested in seeing it, maybe we could test it out at the LAN and see how it plays out, I would also like to play R6 Siege and see how that plays out in a competitive atmosphere.

We are always up for new games but they have to meet the criteria of the PG LAN Tournament style, needs to be very competitive.
    BAWLZ DEEP ALL DAY, EVERY DAY !

PG LANS Attended
    Yep completely agree. I think once yall start playing it you'll be surprised. Team setup and balance are extremely critical for each game, different maps call for different team compositions, communication is a must. The overtime setup allows for some truly edge of your seat clutch plays.

This is one of the first real competitive FPS games that we have had in a very long time. When yall finally pick it up hit me up and we can jump in. Bob, the night we were all playing it was fun, but it was hindered by us playing the bots. Playing against other teams is an entirely different beast.

PG LANS Attended
    Playing against real people is an entirely different story. Most of the people so far I have played with do not understand the concept of killing support first. Instead they just hit the largest scariest person they can see which doesn't work since there is usually a mercy standing close by just healing away.

Thread Information